我是一個有病的人,我是一個心懷惡意的人...
we don't need no educationwe don't need no thought controlall in all you're just another brick in the wall
see? now i am an arsetist inspired by you.there should be an 'all arsetists guide'.
"AAG"--All Arsetist Guide, sounds okay to me."ALIG"--All Leftist Idiot Guide, sounds better!!
wooo, too direct... politically incorrect..."intellectually" suicidal...bloggerly uncool...
That's what makes Ali-G unique!
I hope I could be a brick in the wall. But I am not qualified. Poor I!
To become a brick in the wall is not easy.Neverhteless, to become a pain in the ass is much more difficult.I choose the latter. But not yet qualified.
There's a band called "Propagandhi". Brilliant!!
interesting.bloody cold today. should have come to my place. we-skiing a bit
張貼留言
9 則留言:
we don't need no education
we don't need no thought control
all in all you're just another brick in the wall
see? now i am an arsetist inspired by you.
there should be an 'all arsetists guide'.
"AAG"--All Arsetist Guide, sounds okay to me.
"ALIG"--All Leftist Idiot Guide, sounds better!!
wooo, too direct... politically incorrect..."intellectually" suicidal...bloggerly uncool...
That's what makes Ali-G unique!
I hope I could be a brick in the wall. But I am not qualified. Poor I!
To become a brick in the wall is not easy.
Neverhteless, to become a pain in the ass is much more difficult.
I choose the latter. But not yet qualified.
There's a band called "Propagandhi". Brilliant!!
interesting.
bloody cold today. should have come to my place. we-skiing a bit
張貼留言